Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Craigslist

Always in search of lunatics to befriend, I recently responded to an ad on Craigslist for a free hot air balloon. Who wouldn't? Anyway, here's the e-mail exchange that followed: . Can I see some pictures of the hot air balloon? Sara i dont have any pictures at the moment. but i attached one that the balloon sort of looks like. if you can see the balloon in the back left corner, it looks just like that one. i'll send more in the morning when i have a chance to take a few more pictures. sue http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c5/Up_Poster.JPG/220px-Up_Poster.JPG Are the dog and child included? Sara What dog and child? What are you looking for? I'm talking about the hot air balloon. Sue Oh, so only the balloon in the picture is included? Would you be willing to throw in the dog and child if I traded you some type of service? For example, I'd be willing to let you use my personal chef for a month. I don't have any pictures of him, but I've attached a picture of what he sort of looks like. If you can see the chef in the center, he looks just like that one. I'll send more in the morning when I have a chance to take a few more pictures Sara http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382932/ That's not the real picture. sorry. i'll send more in the morning. i would never give away my children Sue It's ok, I was really only interested in the balloon. There are too many hidden costs associated with children. Sara i think you attached a picture of your mom by accident. please try again. Sue Here's one of my mom when she's mad. She could probably blow enough hot air to fill your balloon! When can I pick it up? Sara http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-incredibles/images/620938/title/incredibles-wallpaper No response yet from Sue Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment